Can my son in another room use my wifi?

Retirement2016

Hi, I'm new to Celebrity.  My daughter and I are in one room with an all inclusive package.  My son is in another room by himself with out a package.  Since I do not use the wifi, can my son sign in and use my wifi package?  I know on Princess he was able to use my wifi package.

Edited by Retirement2016
added info

2 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

Hi, I'm new to Celebrity.  My daughter and I are in one room with an all inclusive package.  My son is in another room by himself with out a package.  Since I do not use the wifi, can my son sign in and use my wifi package?.    

Yes, just set it up and give him your username and pin.

2 minutes ago, Retirement2016 said:

Hi, I'm new to Celebrity.  My daughter and I are in one room with an all inclusive package.  My son is in another room by himself with out a package.  Since I do not use the wifi, can my son sign in and use my wifi package?  I know on Princess he was able to use my wifi package.

Yes. You create a logon and password (PIN) and then share it with him. He's "you" as far as the system is concerned.

Yes.  You set up the login account using the information Celebrity provided and then give the account information to him.  There is no verification beyond user name and password so anyone with that information can use it to log in.

15 hours ago, Retirement2016 said:

Since I do not use the wifi, can my son sign in and use my wifi package? 

As noted above--- Yes

A few tips:

Be sure to tell " whomever ":

Log-Off the WIFI after each use or your WIFI time will be used up very quickly.

To write emails-- Prepare the emails first, then log on, press send and immediately log-off.

To read emails-- Log on, download the emails , log off immediately , then read the emails.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

As noted above--- Yes

A few tips:

Be sure to tell " whomever ":

Log-Off the WIFI after each use or your WIFI time will be used up very quickly.

To write emails-- Prepare the emails first, then log on, press send and immediately log-off.

To read emails-- Log on, download the emails , log off immediately , then read the emails.

I think they’ve go an AI package, so minutes won’t matter. No need to log off to save them. 

13 minutes ago, markeb said:

I think they’ve go an AI package, so minutes won’t matter. No need to log off to save them. 

LOL--- You are correct !!

Guess who never had an AI package and doesn't know that it includes unlimited WIFI ? ( non-drinkers, don't need much WIFI, and have Gratuities charged to their account every day ).

Guess who was a " regular " at the ILounge for WIFI time " adjustments " for forgetting to Log Off each time ? ( The Staff were very accommodating --- never a problem ).