Allure Deluxe Beverage Package Cost on 3 Night Sailing

Doc2725

17 minutes ago, Doc2725 said:

Hi CC - Can anyone who has recently been on an Allure of the Seas 3 or 4 night sailing please tell me the per person cost of the Deluxe Beverage Package?

Prices can vary by sailing.  You can look at the planner price via the web tool and sorta determine what the on board price is from that. You can get discounts on board sometimes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Prices can vary by sailing.  You can look at the planner price via the web tool and sorta determine what the on board price is from that. You can get discounts on board sometimes. 

I think I’ll buy it now while it’s 50% off. I have a $250 obc from my Royal CC rewards. I’ll buy it with the royal CC, then covert those points to an OBC. Then I can cash out all of my OBC’s (credit card reward and TA) once onboard. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Doc2725 said:

I think I’ll buy it now while it’s 50% off. I have a $250 obc from my Royal CC rewards. I’ll buy it with the royal CC, then covert those points to an OBC. Then I can cash out all of my OBC’s (credit card reward and TA) once onboard. 

The lowest I have seen it on Allure recently is $72.99 per day. Don’t make the mistake of focusing on the latest sale gimmick (i.e. 50% off). RCI constantly changes the price of the deluxe beverage package, so you should always look at the price per day instead of the latest “sale”. Several times I have seen a 30% off sale actually offer a lower price than a 50% off sale for the same cruise. 

• 1 month later...

Is the price of $81.99 for three days ($245.07) or four days ($327.96) on a 4 night cruise? I haven't sailed since they offer the beverage packages.

Edited by RanDe

On 12/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, Doc2725 said:

Definitely buy it now , if price goes down you can cancel and rebook at the new price.

Allure April 29, 24 (4 day) $81.99.

Allure May 3, 24 (3 day) $76.99. 

I’m a bit surprised to see the 4 day mid week sailing priced higher than the 3 day mid week one. They have both been the same price during the time that I’ve been checking.

Best price I’ve seen for either of these two sailings was $67.99 and that was with the senior discount that was being offered a few weeks ago.