Live from Rotterdam Dec 3 - 22. Daily mini review

QuattroRomeo

2 hours ago, QuattroRomeo said:

Took a few morning photos of the outside deck

I am disappointed that the “leak” in the Seaview pool still hasn’t been fixed.  

Should this sign say WOK Station?IMG_8723.thumb.jpeg.a0ab1a60f62330c2c1d92896208ec11d.jpegLooking forward to your continued reporting.  Thanks for taking us along my.

Edited by 0106

7 hours ago, iflyrc5 said:

What leak in the Seaview pool?  Is it closed?

The pool is NOT closed.  It is leaking from the corner closest to the Lido and the bar.  Look at the pictures in posts 184 & 185.  The crew squeegee the area constantly.  There are often “wet floor” signs.  I advise caution because it can be slippery if you are not paying attention.  It was like this in February and October of this year.

10 hours ago, cruzingnut said:

Hang on to your hats and strap yourself in tonight.  We've got a gale warning up here in S. Florida!

Linda R.

It is extremely windy on board today! Towels were flying off of the stack of them by the Seaview pool! Stood on the calmer side to take a photo of the gray sky.

20231215_073252.jpg

20231215_073243.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0106 said:

The pool is NOT closed.  It is leaking from the corner closest to the Lido and the bar.  Look at the pictures in posts 184 & 185.  The crew squeegee the area constantly.  There are often “wet floor” signs.  I advise caution because it can be slippery if you are not paying attention.  It was like this in February and October of this year.

Thanks - we were on board in February and don't remember that wet area.

What a great posting!  Good information & great pics.  We're Rotterdaming it in Feb-March.  Your postings sure help feed our 'can't wait'!   

Any sign of 'Lincoln Center' kids?    We heard Holland was going to contract them again but so far................

Looking forward to part 2.   Thank you.

mooseridge

36 minutes ago, mooseridge said:

What a great posting!  Good information & great pics.  We're Rotterdaming it in Feb-March.  Your postings sure help feed our 'can't wait'!   

Any sign of 'Lincoln Center' kids?    We heard Holland was going to contract them again but so far................

Looking forward to part 2.   Thank you.

mooseridge

Thanks! And no, unfortunately, to the Lincoln Centre..

13 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

Roughly 144 folks waiting here in World Stage for the next leg. Some sort of delay getting people off today. 

20231215_091540.jpg

20231215_092243.jpg

Looks like you have Jeff as your turn around day guide.  He can be rather funny sometimes with his stories of past turn around days.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, QuattroRomeo said:

Yes he is giving us stories right now.. still waiting on 2 cabins to get here, and still clearing out disembarking passenger luggage.

We waited close to 2 hours last year for people to come.  They finally went to the cabin of one of the people and drug his butt out of bed and slapped it in a WC.  Then later, the other one finally showed up.  People can be so inconsiderate.... 

Post how sail away goes and I'll try to be watching the PTZ camera at the port.  Hang on!  And enjoy.  I'll be on her in March/April! 

Linda R.

3 hours ago, cruzingnut said:

We waited close to 2 hours last year for people to come.  They finally went to the cabin of one of the people and drug his butt out of bed and slapped it in a WC.  Then later, the other one finally showed up.  People can be so inconsiderate.... 

Post how sail away goes and I'll try to be watching the PTZ camera at the port.  Hang on!  And enjoy.  I'll be on her in March/April! 

Linda R.

It seems the majority of the delay was with customs in the terminal, not sure why. We finally got through it all. The rooms were ready for new boarders at 11:30. There is still a lot of wind outside. Our departure is scheduled for 2:30. 

Well, once we get underway it might be a challenge to find some "new material" to photograph on board! I'll keep up with the food we try and shows. If there is something you would like a photo of let me know, and I will try. This itinerary does Half Moon, Grand Turk, San Juan and St. Thomas.

The show tonight is Origin Story... currently on board is the usual mayhem with elevators, suitcases and lineups at Guest Services..

20231210_101108.jpg

20231210_101058.jpg

20231210_101029.jpg

20231210_101010.jpg

20231209_201333.jpg

20231209_201254.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1