Wine delivery to hotel (?)

rustycruzr

Anyone ever had wine delivered to their hotel before a cruise? We'll staying at the Courtyard in Dania the day before cruising and wanted to bring a couple of bottles on board to enjoy during the cruise.

Any recommendations of establishments that have a good wine selection?

Many thanks in advance... 

22 minutes ago, rustycruzr said:

Anyone ever had wine delivered to their hotel before a cruise? We'll staying at the Courtyard in Dania the day before cruising and wanted to bring a couple of bottles on board to enjoy during the cruise.

Any recommendations of establishments that have a good wine selection?

Many thanks in advance... 

yes.  I’ve ordered delivery from Total wine and grocery stores to my hotel in several port cities.

You can also order on their website for pickup and just Uber over and pick it up. Very easy.

Last time we stayed close to Harbor Shops and just walked over there.

Go on their website and see the selection if you want delivery, you’ll see the option for delivery.

Grocery store, Publix, you can check them out also, less choices, but next door to Total wine.

Wine pre-cruise been doing this a LONG time whether it's pick or delivery to your hotel Total Wines is the only way to go.

I always ordered it online to be picked up on the way to the hotel from FLL.

Your taxi driver will pull up out front you walk in show your ID(your wine order will be on the counter waiting for you), and your back in your taxi having a glass of Chardonnay on the way to your hotel.

Total Wines delivers, if your like myself though, someone who doesn't fly sober and wants to have a drink of something when you land in Ft. Lauderdale ordering online for pickup is the way to go.