Anyone Else Cannot Sign In to the App?

LuCruise

I was fine until Friday but since then i cannot sign in to the app. 

I am fine signing in to cruise planner on the computer.  

My husband can sign in to the app using his account on my phone.

If I try to sign in to the app on my phone...or his phone...it spins and spins looking up our reservations.

Anyone else?  We are on a cruise end of December and I am the main account holder so need to have this resolved.(e.g. My husband doesn't see our kids reservation as they are in a separate room)

Edited by LuCruise

19 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

If I try to sign in to the app on my phone...or his phone...it spins and spins looking up our reservations.

Anyone else?  We are on a cruise end of December and I am the main account holder so need to have this resolved.(e.g. My husband doesn't see our kids reservation as they are in a separate room)

Did you try and update it? Some had to uninstall and or download it to get to health questions in my group boarding today.

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Did you try and update it? Some had to uninstall and or download it to get to health questions in my group boarding today.

Yes we did all that.  But don't think that mattered as my husband can sign into the app on my phone no issues.  It's something with my account on the app (i.e. my account doesn't work on my phone or on his phone).  And I can sign in to the cruise planner on the computer no problem.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LuCruise said:

appfeedback@rccl.com for any issues

• Thanks 1

We've had problems with the app for previous cruises.    The solution was to uninstall and reinstall the app on our phones, and it should resolve the issue.    There may even be an update required too.

We had an issue with the app whilst we were onboard one of our cruises.   I could only see spending for my account, and not for DH (I am usually main account holder).   Visited Guest Services they tried to rectify problem, and couldn't, then called IT Manager onboard, if we used her phone, I could log into my account and see all the info, but it still had the issue using my phone.    She tried everything to correct the issue, we were there for over 3 hours, and still didn't get a solution.    Later that day, on checking my app, it was all working fine!!!!     The wonders of Royal IT systems.   😂

26 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

We've had problems with the app for previous cruises.    The solution was to uninstall and reinstall the app on our phones, and it should resolve the issue.    There may even be an update required too.

We had an issue with the app whilst we were onboard one of our cruises.   I could only see spending for my account, and not for DH (I am usually main account holder).   Visited Guest Services they tried to rectify problem, and couldn't, then called IT Manager onboard, if we used her phone, I could log into my account and see all the info, but it still had the issue using my phone.    She tried everything to correct the issue, we were there for over 3 hours, and still didn't get a solution.    Later that day, on checking my app, it was all working fine!!!!     The wonders of Royal IT systems.   😂

Uninstall and reinstall didn't do anything.

Ugh...that's horrible that it wasn't working on the cruise.  Sounds like something on your phone.  Thank goodness it worked for you later that day.

For us, it is definitely account  related...and only on the app.

DH actually managed to re-install the previous version of the app on his phone as he was able to tell that a new version came out this past Friday and that's when it stopped working.  The previous version worked for him.  I didn't do so and low and behold, it worked Monday afternoon.  Who knows...why.  I did email them with all the details as suggested, but have not gotten any response.  Hopefully it stays working.