Tote Bags in Staterooms?

VickiNYC

Forgive me for this repeat question - - I'm sure I've seen this addressed recently but I don't remember the responses and my search is coming up empty. I try to pack as light as possible and I'm starting to make my list for an upcoming cruise. Does Crystal still provide a tote bag in the staterooms? I think the bag I have may have been a gift for a second or third cruise but I think that there was a lightweight large tote in the closet on each cruise. Is this still the case? Thank you!

1 minute ago, Txcotn said:

You mean those cheesy flimsy things that are fine for laundry but not much else? What about a nice real live tote  like they used to give? 

The Crystal Society Totes were never in everyone's room.  They were presented one time.

As to the totes in the room we do use them.  I would bring it to the fitness center for indoor cycling classes with shoes in them and a few other items. Can be used for the pool or for the beach, etc. It's nice they have them. And they have been using them for years.

Keith

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Txcotn said:

You mean those cheesy flimsy things that are fine for laundry but not much else? What about a nice real live tote  like they used to give? 

Mine have lasted for years. Recently I even washed one in my washing machine and it came out great!

I use them for a tote around the ship. Also sometimes on land! Have never used it for laundry.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

I still have my grey/green tote bag and I use it as a hand luggage. I will be using it on my next Crystal cruise also 😎.

Is the NC giving those bags again? What are the requirements to receive one?

Ivi

Not sure Ivi but with OC only awarded once.

We used it today.

Keith

• Like 1