Grandeur live 12/14 - 12/21

lorimay

8 hours ago, -Lew- said:

On Splendor and Grandeur cruises, lounge cushions were placed inside between the slider and curtain every evening regardless of weather conditions.

I was in GIAMC's December cruise in a PH, and I don't remember deck cushions being brought inside at night...and we had almost constant bad weather!  😓

14 minutes ago, Camillus112 said:

I was in GIAMC's December cruise in a PH, and I don't remember deck cushions being brought inside at night...and we had almost constant bad weather!  😓

Post #267 mentions a box for storing deck cushions on the balcony of PHs.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Camillus112 said:

We recently did a trans Atlantic in PH on Grandeur, and the room stewards brought deck cushions in almost every night.

Most days they put back out in the morning. On somedays I had to do it myself  (unless it is freezing, I am out on deck.)

On 1/5/2024 at 7:03 PM, -Lew- said:

@etual324...

I'll take credit for the second paragraph you quoted, but not the first.  Be careful when you attribute text to someone.  I have no idea where the first paragraph came from.

If the first paragraph was written by you, take care to add your thoughts outside and below the quote box.

OK, I'm a little late to the party, but it tickles me no end that the poster who (mistakenly) corrected -Lew-'s grammar, using that one word, misspelled it.  I so love social media.

On 5/4/2024 at 3:17 PM, Camillus112 said:

Ours were definitely brought in at night. Yes, the weather was lousy, but we loved the ship so much we hardly cared. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMIAC said:

Ours were definitely brought in at night. Yes, the weather was lousy, but we loved the ship so much we hardly cared. 

Agree!!  The ship is gorgeous!  I only missed two activities from the Grandeur's offerings: dance, and group fitness classes.  Nevertheless, had a lovely time and will book again.

• Like 1