Question about Stockperks app

Knickearth

Thanks for all of the GOOD information on this post.

I decided NOT to load the APP and instead submitted the same paperwork that I would have sent Princess via email to:           hello@stockperks.com     on 12/19/2023  @  10 am

Received notice that the OBC was posted to our cruise on  12/19/2023  @  10:50 pm

less than  13 hours from request to posting        best time ever

Once again, thanks for the info, it was much better than using Princess.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cruising deacon said:

Thanks for all of the GOOD information on this post.

I decided NOT to load the APP and instead submitted the same paperwork that I would have sent Princess via email to:           hello@stockperks.com     on 12/19/2023  @  10 am

Received notice that the OBC was posted to our cruise on  12/19/2023  @  10:50 pm

less than  13 hours from request to posting        best time ever

Once again, thanks for the info, it was much better than using Princess.

I'm going to try that too.

My husband applied for our credit a few days ago.  He went ahead and put in our investment firm.  I told him that I wasn't comfortable with that so he changed our password with a two stage authorization.  Last night someone tried three times to get into it so our account is locked.  It could be a coincidence that it happened now but it's a pretty big coincidence since it has never happened before. There's no way to prove who did it but we won't be giving our information to them again!

I talked to my Princess Cruise Vacation Planner about this yesterday.  I wanted to know why, when I spend my entire day sitting at a desktop PC with a pair of 24" monitors, is Princess telling me that I can't use that and instead must do this using software on a telephone.

She couldn't answer that, but mentioned that she's talked to a lot of customers who don't own smartphones and don't know what to do.

She suggested that I do it by email instead, but gave me a different address from the one mentioned here previously: 

Carnivalcorp@stockperks.com

I don't know if the address matters, as it appears in comments above that the "hello" email works, too.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Edited by essmeier
removed hyperlink