Question about Stockperks app

Knickearth

I learned this app is how to submit your stock info for shipboard credit.  After going on it, I am leery.  Does it get access to one’s stock info in general?
  It asks so many types of questions.

has anyone used it yet? Please let me know what you think.  Thanks

I was having major problems also. I could not download the Stockperks App on my desk top so changed to IPad. I was able to set up the program and download what I thought I needed only to find out they wanted access to my stock holdings. I contacted the holding company and got instructions. Then I submitted request for upcoming cruises. Next came an email saying I could not have the OBC because I already had military OBC and they could not combine. (I have been told that is no longer an issue??). With the denial they gave me the old email  and I submitted that way. Two days later, I tried by submitting request through Stockperks using my wife's account. Within 24 hours the OBC was on cruise personalizer-I think I will use that method next time 🙂

Edited by triple7tahoe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, triple7tahoe said:

I was having major problems also. I could not download the Stockperks App on my desk top so changed to IPad. I was able to set up the program and download what I thought I needed only to find out they wanted access to my stock holdings. I contacted the holding company and got instructions. Then I submitted request for upcoming cruises. Next came an email saying I could not have the OBC because I already had military OBC and they could not combine. (I have been told that is no longer an issue??). With the denial they gave me the old email  and I submitted that way. Two days later, I tried by submitting request through Stockperks using my wife's account. Within 24 hours the OBC was on cruise personalizer-I think I will use that method next time 🙂

Whenever we request Military OBC and Stock, I put my name for the Stock and my husband for military and have never had a problem with getting credit.

• Like 2

Just now, Italy52 said:

Whenever we request Military OBC and Stock, I put my name for the Stock and my husband for military and have never had a problem with getting credit.

Just now, Italy52 said:

That is what I have started doing as well-It is just that there was a comment on here somewhere that they had gone back to allowing both-Not to mention the old person problems with computers (My grand kids were not here to help :-_) )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So glad that our cruise in April already has the Shareholder OBC applied. It will give me quite a bit of time before having to deal with the issue for any future cruises. (My wife is pretty "cruise burned out" from our recent cruises.)

• Haha 1

Have never tried the app.  We simply e-mail our request with the appropriate proof as an attachment.  Never had a problem and we print out a hard copy of our e-mail to take along if there is an issue.

Hank

3 hours ago, Hlitner said:

Have never tried the app.  We simply e-mail our request with the appropriate proof as an attachment.  Never had a problem and we print out a hard copy of our e-mail to take along if there is an issue.

Hank

Unfortunately the normal email route is hit or miss now.  You still need to deal with either the app or stockperks via email.  The app is not that difficult to navigate and they accepted a highly redacted one page upload of my CCL holdings.

• Like 2

So my distrust of Stockperks site caused me to email the obc request.  Shortly after sending it I received two emails.  First one thanked me for sending it and telling me it will take up to 21 days to process.  The second email told me the new process is Stockperks.  I will wait to see if it gets processed.

I'm trying to enroll onto  Stockperks for the first time, to claim our OBC for a July 2024 trip. I get as far as "Verify Your Email Address", where it is supposed to send a confirmation Email so I can click on it and get verified. After a half hour, still no sign of the confirmation Email, despite having hit "Resend"  And yes, it's not in the Spam folder. How long did it take for you folks to receive the confirmation Email?  Thx...

15 hours ago, Knickearth said:

So my distrust of Stockperks site caused me to email the obc request.  Shortly after sending it I received two emails.  First one thanked me for sending it and telling me it will take up to 21 days to process.  The second email told me the new process is Stockperks.  I will wait to see if it gets processed.

My two requests were processed quickly - one the same day and the other within 2 days.

On 12/15/2023 at 5:41 PM, Italy52 said:

I have the stock and military benefits in my name and I had no trouble getting both for our next cruise.

16 hours ago, getaway101 said:

Can you not fax the stock info anymore?

I believe you can not anymore.

7 hours ago, Italy52 said:

@Moondogy If I might ask, when did you apply for your benefits? 

This time was just when they first started the stockperk app for our 2025 cruise, but I use the old email way and was excepted that way.

Edited by Moondogy
  • Thanks 1

I downloaded the app and was quickly validated. At first I was unable to add my upcoming cruises, so I sent them a message which they quickly answered. Seems the problem was I have CUK instead of CCl. They quickly fixed the problem and added my cruises. I think once the dust settles people will like it.

• Like 1