Mardi Gras dining room for lunch

venicia

We are booked on Mardi Gras in January and it has been approx 20 years since we sailed on Carnival.  During that time we have drastically changed our eating habits.  We are retired and have a large lunch and snacks or other light food at dinner time.  I do know there are multiple restaurants on Mardi Gras and it is one of the reasons we chose to book it, but I was wondering if anyone one has menu's for lunch in the dining room on days it is offered there.  Thank you in advance.

MDR lunch is only served on extended cruises, like Journeys and transoceanic repositioning cruises, with numerous sea days.  

"Multiple sea days in a row" is a bit overly simplistic because, for instance, 7-day New Orleans and Galveston cruises usually have one sea day in one direction (outbound or inbound) and two in the other direction.  Brunch (not breakfast and lunch) is served in the MDR on the two consecutive sea days.

No lunch in the Dining Room, most Lunch venues are junk fast food joints like burgers,  chickenburgers, hotdogs, shoarma, fries, pizza, deli sandwiches, some pasta or rice bowls,...that is for us, Europeans the biggest issue in terms of food on Carnival. The very poor lunch options if you want a quality meal.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your speedy replies.  We won't starve after reviewing all the restaurants aboard.    I suppose since not sailing Carnival for such a long time we got used to the option of full "dinner" at lunch in a dining room.  I think the cruise will be wonderful and looking forward to it.