Island Princess World Cruise 2025

Claypool

1 hour ago, DCThunder said:

Hasn't it already been posted?  I booked a leg of the WC 2025 in August 2023.  If you mean 2026, I doubt that's out yet.

15 hours ago, Claypool said:

world cruise 2025

Not sure what your question is?

Here’s the 2025 WC starting in Ft Lauderdale in 2025.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-search/details/?voyageCode=2502A

1 minute ago, Tonye60 said:

Why does Princess put there worst rated ship on world cruises

Because they don't want to tie up one of the big, newer ships for 120 days that could be generating a whole lot more revenue doing 7 to 10 day milk-run cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, or Alaska.

16 minutes ago, DCThunder said:

Because they don't want to tie up one of the big, newer ships for 120 days that could be generating a whole lot more revenue doing 7 to 10 day milk-run cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, or Alaska.

Makes complete sense

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Also, they wouldn't be able to fill a big ship for a WC.  The Coral has been doing WC's as well from Sydney.  Maybe one year, they will decide to swap them and N.A. might get the Coral for the FLL/LAX WC's.

Looking at the ship deployment it will either be the Sapphire or the Coral doing the 2026 WC from Ft. Lauderdale. I personally think it may be the Sapphire since it is doing the 14 day Circle Caribbean Holiday December cruise ending back in Ft. Lauderdale on January 5, 2026, which is usually around the date the WC begins from Ft. Lauderdale. 

It's a mystery on what the Coral will be doing. It currently doesn't have anything scheduled after it arrives in Ft. Lauderdale on November 13th. Maybe going into dry dock or maybe South America for the 2025/2026 season. It also could be that it will be doing an extended world cruises itinerary, which visits different ports and is longer than the traditional 111 day world cruise that Princess normally does. I guess we will find out in due time. 

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Also, they wouldn't be able to fill a big ship for a WC.  The Coral has been doing WC's as well from Sydney.  Maybe one year, they will decide to swap them and N.A. might get the Coral for the FLL/LAX WC's.

Why?  Crown has taken over from Coral doing the Aussie WC.  Zuiderdam does the HAL WC. 

32 minutes ago, Princess Cruises Fann said:

Looking at the ship deployment it will either be the Sapphire or the Coral doing the 2026 WC from Ft. Lauderdale. I personally think it may be the Sapphire since it is doing the 14 day Circle Caribbean Holiday December cruise ending back in Ft. Lauderdale on January 5, 2026, which is usually around the date the WC begins from Ft. Lauderdale. 

It's a mystery on what the Coral will be doing. It currently doesn't have anything scheduled after it arrives in Ft. Lauderdale on November 13th. Maybe going into dry dock or maybe South America for the 2025/2026 season. It also could be that it will be doing an extended world cruises itinerary, which visits different ports and is longer than the traditional 111 day world cruise that Princess normally does. I guess we will find out in due time. 

I like your guesses.  In the past, Island has also done S.A. tours, so Coral might get that for the longer voyages.  I wish PCL would load up the full circle S.A. navigation again.  They might just try out Sapphire for a WC.  That would be interesting for sure.  But, Sapphire has also been doing S.A., so I would put a dollar on Coral for WC and Sapphire for S.A.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2024 at 8:11 PM, Big Gray Cruising said:

Re-routing World Cruise in 2025:  based on the 2024 WC, are they still getting the Island P into the Med for all of the ports of call before heading back to Ft. Lauderdale to end the WCruise?

Who knows what the situation will be in Suez Canal region and Israel a year from now?  Don't be surprised if there are changes.  Hopefully, current conflicts are all resolved well before then.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yaya21 said:

Yes, just booked it. We’d like me to keep in touch with people who are going. 

You should connect with fellow passengers on the Roll Call for your voyage, link below...

34 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

You should connect with fellow passengers on the Roll Call for your voyage, link below...

CCanceled cruise, although price was right, + great itinerary. Travel companion did not want to lock in so far in advance. Have fun everyone! Chance I will rebook it closer to sailing time.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, FullTimerRVers said:

Amazed at the lack of participation here. I see there is a bit more on Facebook, but I've enjoyed much more on other cruises. Is this typical for Princess?

Go to the Princess roll call page and you will find your cruise and more talking.

Unfortunately, when I look at the Island Princess Board list for January there are 5-6 different boards set up for the different segments of this World Cruise. None of them have much activity and at least one points to this World Cruise Board. Don't know how to get around that problem - point everyone to this board?

On another subject, on the Facebook group, I've seen no discussion of onboard activities such as a Meet & Greet, slot pull get together, cabin crawl, etc. Nor have I seen discussion about private tour groups being organized. Is that not allowed? Or are Princess passengers just not into that?

There is a roll call from LA to PE.

You could join that one or start one yourself.  Some will join it closer to departure or after FP.

See roll call Island Princess

Jan 20, 2025.