Can Anyone Book NCL for the Price Listed?

peachcreamsicle

It’s been a while since I’ve booked with NCL, and I’ve been perusing their European itineraries for this upcoming spring.  I’m just looking for a cheap inside, and am mainly focused on the ports.  

I will always find a cruise I like at a low price, but whenever I try to book, I find that the sailaway inside is “sold out” and the price jumps up for the remainder of the inside cabins.  I’m not interested in having the add-ons (free drinks, specialty restaurants) and just want a cheap inside.  I’m not sure why these cheap prices would be listed on the website if they’re never available? 

Has anyone been able to book a sailaway inside? Is there a trick I’m missing? 

Booking for this spring is a little late to the game and this prices are going to be significantly higher than when the itinerary was originally released. If you want those sail away inside cabin prices, you have to book VERY early upon its release. These are quite popular with people who don’t give a hoot about their cabin. NCL severely limits these as they can make more money by doing so.

I always book a Sailaway Inside, however I use a local travel agency.  Prices posted on the website NEVER include port fees or government taxes which can add a lot to the cost of a cruise.  When I book no  matter how far in advance, I always add the Daily Gratuities which adds to the cost (and could go up between the time of booking and the date of the cruise).

The lowest price shown should be the lowest AVAILABLE cabin price, so if the lowest-priced cabin type is sold out then the next highest price will now be the lowest price.

Here's an example from the Epic - 

image.thumb.png.63572b1ce94542691687c8c9987196ed.png

image.thumb.png.8cad892718af0c41e02290f40f7196da.png

Note that the lowest price shown was for the lowest-priced AVAILABLE cabin.  And, for the record, that IS the lowest price listed as the 'as low as' price - 

image.thumb.png.396fc738c1795a4516d65b60a42a4eba.png