Elite Breakfast on the Constellation

miched

Where is the Elite breakfast held on the Constellation?   I have tried the search and looked at the deck plans.   The Tuscan grill is on deck 11 and the only other would be Qsine on deck 3.   Those 2 restaurants switched locations from where they are on the Summit.  On the Summit it is in the Tuscan grill.  

thanks 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Apparently it moves around.  If I recall correctly on the November TA, it in was in the upstairs part of the MDR.  Tuscan is really small on that ship.  Qsine is not much bigger.  Maybe they decide where to hold it based on how many Elite/Elite Plus members are on board.  Regardless, you'll get that info when you board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all of the replies.   I was curious as we are thinking of booking the  Constellation only because it has a Mardi Gras cruise.   I was looking at the deck plans and was curious where it would be held.  

With the prices of suites getting outrageous we will book either AQ or lower.   If we don’t book AQ  we would probably go to the Elite breakfast most mornings.   

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

It's generally listed on the stateroom list of Captain's Club events for elite and above.  Held from 8 to 10 a.m. in various restaurants depending on ship and how many elite and above passengers.  Cold breakfast items (fruit plate, smoked salmon/bagel, cheese/cold cuts) served either plated or buffet style (again depending on ship and how many eligible pax), pastries, juice, bloody mary, mimosas, sparking wine, coffee and a few specialty coffees.  Hosted by Captain's Club hostess/host.