Suite Dining areas

CTCcruiserr

on many ships, it's two different restaurants... generally moderno for breakfast and cagney's for lunch. (they take advantage of the salad bar area at moderno for the supplemental breakfast buffet spread).

there is no moderno on the prima. i know breakfast is in cagney's for suite guests... and i think lunch is, too, but not positive about that.

by the way, i'm not sure what the relevance is for cagney's proximity to the buffet. perhaps you could explain why you believe that's a factor. on most ships, cagney's is not near the buffet.

3 hours ago, UKstages said:

on many ships, it's two different restaurants... generally moderno for breakfast and cagney's for lunch. (they take advantage of the salad bar area at moderno for the supplemental breakfast buffet spread).

there is no moderno on the prima. i know breakfast is in cagney's for suite guests... and i think lunch is, too, but not positive about that.

by the way, i'm not sure what the relevance is for cagney's proximity to the buffet. perhaps you could explain why you believe that's a factor. on most ships, cagney's is not near the buffet.

On the Viva Cagneys was used for both breakfast and lunch. My guess is the same for Prima.

8 hours ago, CTCcruiserr said:

I realize that on past cruises the non-haven suite dining area was Cagney's - but on the Prima Cagney's is not near the buffet - does anyone know if there is a non-haven dining area for suite guests and where it might be

It’s in Cagney’s. The non-haven concierge sets up a desk there during dining hours.