Check in time

2 hours ago, 3yorkies said:

Fortunately LA (San Pedro) strictly enforces boarding times with separate lines.  It makes  it go so smoothly!

When was that. We sailed Navigator in Sep.  Arrived almost two hours early and walked right on.  We had a 2pm checkin, had planned a breakfast at Downtown Disney but our son bailed on us last minute so we just went straight to the ship and arrived right at noon. 

4 hours ago, welly world said:

I have a 10:30 check in time and friends I'm traveling with have a 1:00 check in. Can they check in earlier with me?

You can check with them and go strait to room and drop carry on .

23 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

When was that. We sailed Navigator in Sep.  Arrived almost two hours early and walked right on.  We had a 2pm checkin, had planned a breakfast at Downtown Disney but our son bailed on us last minute so we just went straight to the ship and arrived right at noon. 

I have been on her four times this year, first was in May, and last ended Dec. 4th.   Every one of them they had clearly marked lines for the various times.  I always get the 10:30 time and get there around 10:15.   Someone tried last time to get in the wrong line and they were directed to the correct one.  You show your sea pass on phone or printed when you walk up.  They send you to the right line.   They always start at about 10:20 with any pinnacles and then the 10:30 line.   Because they enforce the boarding times there is never a big crowd in the check in area and I am always on board the ship by 10:50 to 11:00.   It works.   If you were allowed on outside your boarding time it was an anomaly or they were caught up and were letting people on since no one was in the earlier lines.   But at 10:30 there are always people in the 10:30, 11, and 11:30 lines.   

• Like 1