Good price for the Deluxe Beverage Package?

iujen94

What’s the lowest price I could reasonably expect to see for the Deluxe Beverage Package? If it matters, we are doing a 7-day Spain/France/Italy cruise on Oasis in June of 2024. Current sale price is $69, and I’m wondering if I could reasonably expect it to go any lower. I know I could book at $69 and cancel/rebook if the price drops, but I’m not interested at $69 - just wondering it it makes sense to keep stalking the RCCL website for a price drop, or if $69 is likely as good as it’s going to get. 

1 hour ago, iujen94 said:

What’s the lowest price I could reasonably expect to see for the Deluxe Beverage Package? If it matters, we are doing a 7-day Spain/France/Italy cruise on Oasis in June of 2024. Current sale price is $69, and I’m wondering if I could reasonably expect it to go any lower. I know I could book at $69 and cancel/rebook if the price drops, but I’m not interested at $69 - just wondering it it makes sense to keep stalking the RCCL website for a price drop, or if $69 is likely as good as it’s going to get. 

Statistically speaking, it's unlikely to go lower than that.  But you can keep hoping! 😄 

1 hour ago, iujen94 said:

but I’m not interested at $69

The better question is, financially, will you drink at least 5 alcoholic drinks/day? Then, the price doesn't matter much. On a Med sailing with a lot of time in ports, that may not work. Buy a la carte on board.