Ascent Aft Balcony or Edge Class Aft Balcony

So we are looking to do an aft balcony on Ascent next year.   I get these cabins go quickly but the cruise I am looking at deck 7 has all the cabins available and other decks are being taken quickly.  So I know deck 7 has Eden right below and the cabin is completely covered.  But I would think the higher cabins with no covering wouldn't be all that nice?  We enjoy breakfast and a late cocktail on our balcony and would think the covering would be better?   But I feel like I am missing something since the other cabins are going so quickly.  Is there something I am missing?  Insight is appreciated.  

I would say it's because of the Noise from Eden - I can't remember who they were, but I watched multiple YouTube videos, and each of them commented on the noise until late in the evening and strongly recommended going up a deck.  

That is why we didn't book those cabins.  Check out cruisedeckplans.com (I am not sure if it's only for paid subscribers as I bought it MANY years ago), but it gives a link to any YouTube video for cabins that are out there on any ship.   

We had a corner aft Sky Suite on Edge a few years ago on deck 7(7309)Port side and we did not hear a peep from Eden. You should be fine on Deck 7 plus your closer to the water!

We have a deck 7 SV booked for 2 cruises.  Having sailed on 6 other E class sailings there has not been anything going on in Eden past 11:15 inside that should be heard inside the cabin.  Outside it is dependent on who is above, next door or outside below you. 
We have been in a few SVs where it is so hot on the balcony in the afternoon that it was unusable and we had to keep the curtains closed to keep the heat out of the cabin.  We are optimistic that the cover will make the balcony more useable.  

We've been in Apex SV B2B on decks 7 & 12---both fantastic cabins.  Eden (or OVC) noise was not an issue.  As far as the sun & heat, it's more a factor of time of day/direction of travel vs. covering.