Kid's menu

Hello, 

My son is a picky eater.  If dining at Chibang or Cucina del Capitano, for example, would I be able to order kid friendly food (chicken nuggets)?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, hotmonia said:

Hello, 

My son is a picky eater.  If dining at Chibang or Cucina del Capitano, for example, would I be able to order kid friendly food (chicken nuggets)?

Thanks!

Yes you can, order from the kids menue anytime..anywhere.  With that in mind, if u are dining in a “pay venue”, I’m not sure if an adult can get child pricing-even if ordering from a child menue (we don’t travel with kids anymore).

2 hours ago, lasekeye said:

Yes you can, order from the kids menue anytime..anywhere.  With that in mind, if u are dining in a “pay venue”, I’m not sure if an adult can get child pricing-even if ordering from a child menue (we don’t travel with kids anymore).

Adults will not get child prices in any paid venue if ordering from the kid menu.  They will get a larger portion of the items.  

I've been to Chibang and Cucina on the Celebration and Mardi Gras with my 5 year old and was never given a kids menu. So be sure to ask for it. We didn't have any issues as she's not super picky.