Mini Deck Plan Map (printable)

hello - we are on Adventure of the Seas in a few weeks.  I remember several years ago when you boarded a ship you could get a mini map with all the decks on one sheet from guest services.  I have tried googling it to get one in advance but all I seem to get are individual deck floor maps.  I want one with all.  Does anyone know?  (Similar to the pictures by the elevator etc.)

6 hours ago, Boowaaccaa77 said:

hello - we are on Adventure of the Seas in a few weeks.  I remember several years ago when you boarded a ship you could get a mini map with all the decks on one sheet from guest services. 

Vison had the foldable deck plan map last month.

7 hours ago, Boowaaccaa77 said:

hello - we are on Adventure of the Seas in a few weeks.  I remember several years ago when you boarded a ship you could get a mini map with all the decks on one sheet from guest services.  I have tried googling it to get one in advance but all I seem to get are individual deck floor maps.  I want one with all.  Does anyone know?  (Similar to the pictures by the elevator etc.)

Did you ask at Guest services?

I am not on the ship.  I am looking for it in advance as my son is old enough to sign himself out of the kids club and I wanted him to study the map in advance. I didn't see a 'contact us' option on the RCL site.

go to cruisedeckplans.com and you can print out a 2-3 page pdf with each deck plan.  Also, you can study them on the app ahead of time with your son, if you want- that may work better since when he is on board he can use the interactive boards in each elevator lobby to find his way