Can’t pre-book shore ex - website error message?

TrinaLC

We are trying to book shore excursions on the website and keep getting error message “activities not available” followed by an error message. 

This has happened on everyone we’ve checked - and we checked many that normally would not be sold out. 

Is this a website glitch or is everything sold out?  

Sny advice/thoughts appreciated. 

When is your sailing?

I have a 1/15/24 sailing and was only able to book excursions for some port stops and would error out on others.  I wouldn't stress too much about it.  Make a note of the name of the excursion and just book the day you get onboard.  That's my plan at least.

-Pete

There have been several issues with the website and app in the past week. I have five cruises booked currently and sometimes can access excursions or other items, then later the same day, can’t access anything.

You know what excursion you want, I believe you can call customer service and book it. I generally try not to call customer service with MSC for anything, but it might be worth it to book the excursion you want and get the pre-cruise discount. It will likely be higher to book once you were on board.

My agent gets the same error code as me. I tried calling MSC but because I booked with an agent, they would not sell me the excursion, or even tell me if there was availability. My plan is to head to the excursions desk as soon as we embark. 

Lots of login & web issues lately  - and really bad today. I too wanted to look at excursions and I can't access my cruise.  I've tried on and off all morning and afternoon today. Still getting errors.