Do you sign a charge slip when you buy a drink? (not drink package)

I had the drink package last time on Carnival,but won't this time. Do you sign for each drink you buy? (I prefer that in case of any erroneous charges on my folio. Easier to fight it when I can prove I didn't sign for it)

2 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

I had the drink package last time on Carnival,but won't this time. Do you sign for each drink you buy? (I prefer that in case of any erroneous charges on my folio. Easier to fight it when I can prove I didn't sign for it)

Yes, you will sign for every drink.

• Like 1

Always good to be diligent, I've had issues with having the wrong things charged to me several times on my recent cruises. Keep a close eye on your folio and don't be shy to call or visit guest services to get it corrected.

Yes.  You sign.  I take a picture of each receipt.  If you're a "leave the phone in the safe" kind of person, this obviously won't work for you.  But it helps to eliminate extra paper asking for a copy.

• Like 1

In my experience on my last few cruises the extra items were always bar items, sometimes even at bars I wasn't at. The roaming bar waiters collect folio #'s from patrons and type them into the computer all at once, they are in a hurry, mistakes happen. One cruise in particular the bar waiter rang up a 1.5L water bottle rather than the 0.5L bottle and didn't notice until it was already printed.

Always keep a close eye on your folio, you can view your live folio on the Hub app or the kiosks or guest services can print a copy for you at any time.

Any time I've had a discrepancy guest services has been more than happy to make the correction - or alert the bar manager to make the correction if it's something they couldn't fix.

• Like 1