Sailing Excursions?

• 3 weeks later...

Just went to St Thomas last week and went sailing with Sailing the Cosmos. Highly recommend! They are a small operation and I’m sure could work out whatever you want. Book directly through them. It was the highlight of our trip.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

Have you been to St. John?

There should be a ships excursion (if not sold out) a catamaran, with all included, that goes over to Honeymoon Beach.

14 hours ago, Threeplusone said:

Just went to St Thomas last week and went sailing with Sailing the Cosmos. Highly recommend! They are a small operation and I’m sure could work out whatever you want. Book directly through them. It was the highlight of our trip.

I'll take a look at both of these. We have been to St. John once, but on a different kind of excursion.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 8:01 PM, Threeplusone said:

Do you know how many people they allow on their boat for the half day sail @ $145pp? I like smaller groups, and thinking about just booking a private one for just my husband and I. I am fine with it if it is a smaller group but when it gets to be 10+ people I prefer to book private.

2 hours ago, CruisingTheWaves said:

Do you know how many people they allow on their boat for the half day sail @ $145pp? I like smaller groups, and thinking about just booking a private one for just my husband and I. I am fine with it if it is a smaller group but when it gets to be 10+ people I prefer to book private.

Extremely unlikely that you’ll find a private charter with a reputable company for that price. Stormy Pirates is great. Their cheapest is $540 for 4 hrs.

3 minutes ago, FLcruisergrl said:

Extremely unlikely that you’ll find a private charter with a reputable company for that price. Stormy Pirates is great. Their cheapest is $540 for 4 hrs.

No, I meant their shared charter. If I can't find one with less people on it that I think makes sense then I'll have to pay the big bucks to go private.

Just now, CruisingTheWaves said:

No, I meant their shared charter. If I can't find one with less people on it that I think makes sense then I'll have to pay the big bucks to go private.

Their max is 12 people and they have a 6 hr for around $200. 

• Thanks 1