Comedy Club Reservations Sold Out. But really????

On an upcoming sailing of Symphony of The Seas.  Waiting for show reservations to open up. I checked at 10pm on night and they still weren't open. Checked at 11 the next morning and they were open- and the comedy club was sold out. All five nights.

I have to assume they are limiting the pre-booking and more reservations will become available later.  I know it's a high demand show, but really???

The first thing I do after boarding is connect to app through ship’s WiFi as a guest and make my show reservations then.  I’ve always been able to get reservations for the comedy club.

Sherri🙂

29 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

It’s a small venue, but usually most can get in from the standby line. Not everyone that has a reservation shows up.

I get that totally. But to think the venue sold out five nights (I believe they usually do two shows a night) in that short a time is something I've never seen before.

Just got off Symphony. Before sailing all shows were sold out. Can’t speak for 18+ comedy show, but we walked into 1977 and Flight 10 minutes before showtime when seats are released and had no trouble getting 4 seats together as theaters were only half full. Good luck.