360 experience question

Mrgoodbar

I noticed this was included with a full suite, do they send invite with day and time before cruise or after boarding? We are on the Discovery next month.  Trying to book specialty dining around this perk. Thanks everyone

9 hours ago, Mrgoodbar said:

I noticed this was included with a full suite, do they send invite with day and time before cruise or after boarding? We are on the Discovery next month.  Trying to book specialty dining around this perk. Thanks everyone

I just booked it for free using the App. This way I get the date/time I want. Cruising in February on Discovery.

7 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

I just booked it for free using the App. This way I get the date/time I want. Cruising in February on Discovery.

You are booked in a suite and you were able to book the 360 experience for free?  I will have to try the new App as I am unable to book it for free on the old App.  

Thanks

28 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

You are booked in a suite and you were able to book the 360 experience for free?  I will have to try the new App as I am unable to book it for free on the old App.  

Thanks

Yes, I was able to book 360 and my specialty restaurants using the old App but this was months ago. I also have the Premier package. There are reports that some suite people can book 360 for free and others cannot. I did find that I had to follow through to the payment part where it charged $0.00. I’m not sure if there is a glitch now with the new and old Apps running. It is Princess IT we are talking about here….🙄😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

Yes, I was able to book 360 and my specialty restaurants using the old App but this was months ago. I also have the Premier package. There are reports that some suite people can book 360 for free and others cannot. I did find that I had to follow through to the payment part where it charged $0.00. I’m not sure if there is a glitch now with the new and old Apps running. It is Princess IT we are talking about here….🙄😂

Thanks.  I had no issues with the Speciality dining reservations as I also have the Premier package.  I will play around with the App and see if anything has changed.

• Like 1

We were called a couple of weeks out and told a day and time.  When we got onboard, we asked the suite concierge to look into changing this so we could go at the same time as our friends (also in a suite).  He was able to do this with no issue.  Of course, this was before it was available for booking for a fee.  It may be harder to shift others around now.