Escape 3 February 2024

kenzie

I wanted to check out prices of any remaining cabins for 3 February Escape cruise to see if any upgrades after final payment (not upgrade system) but the cruise is not showing on NCL or a travel site I use. any ideas why would this be? 

It seems NCL is now removing cruises after check-in happens.  I just did my check-in for a cruise this past weekend and that cruise is no longer listed either.  I think the same happened 2 weeks ago for the cruise prior to mine on the same ship.

13 minutes ago, hallux said:

It seems NCL is now removing cruises after check-in happens.  I just did my check-in for a cruise this past weekend and that cruise is no longer listed either.  I think the same happened 2 weeks ago for the cruise prior to mine on the same ship.

Interesting. But the OP has not checked in yet. The cruise line has zero motivation the close sales until the ship is sold out. Suites are normally locked week of cruise as final upgrades are done. 

24 minutes ago, kenzie said:

I wanted to check out prices of any remaining cabins for 3 February Escape cruise to see if any upgrades after final payment (not upgrade system) but the cruise is not showing on NCL or a travel site I use. any ideas why would this be? 

The cruise is totally sold out. People getting away from the cold. 4500 snow birds joining you. 

• Haha 1