Sailing on Apex, do they offer any 'in port' spa specials?

Esmerelda

We will be sailing on the Apex in March.  There in one island we have been too numerous times and we do not plan to get off the ship.  Does the spa ever offer any specials while in port?  Does anyone have any price lists if they do?  Also, do you have to book these the morning of, or do you do it a few days before the port?  I've searched and can't find anything on this topic.  

Thanks to all for any input,

E

I've seen in port spa specials on every Celebrity cruise I have taken the last 6 years.  They were not advertised in advance except that they were shown in the prior evening flyers. 

• Like 1

You probably won't know about any specials until you receive the Celebrity Today newsletter.  We were on the Reflection in November and I think they advertised spa specials nearly every day.   Attached are some spa special advertisements.  (Note:  your Celebrity Today, if you get the hard copy, is typically delivered the night before to your stateroom so it seems like you could call the spa number on the ad and make reservations for the next day.)

At sea.jpg

Cozumel.jpg

Grand Cayman.jpg

Jamaica.jpg

• Like 1