Show times?

Cdude

Trying to figure out what time to make dinner reservations without overlapping shows. Anybody know if there are standard show times, or does it vary by ship and itinerary?

TIA!

2 hours ago, Cdude said:

Trying to figure out what time to make dinner reservations without overlapping shows. Anybody know if there are standard show times, or does it vary by ship and itinerary?

TIA!

It tends to vary ship to ship, itinerary to itinerary etc. In general, the early shows are 7 or 7:30PM and the late shows 9 or 9:30PM. Around North America, it's usually 7:30 and 9:30. If you're not too far out from your trip, the ship's Daily Schedule should show all shows and times.

3 hours ago, Cdude said:

TIA!

It's difficult to do for the production shows even if you have the exact time they begin. Many times you'll have to arrive well before the show starts to get a seat, so it's best to start dinner as early as you can on those nights.

My wife no longer likes to wait for the late shows and we also tend to like the games in the evening so we've been booking dinner for 5:40 PM since the restart. We have always been able to make it to the early show (7:30 PM) early enough to find decent seats.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2024 at 8:52 AM, lx200gps said:

It tends to vary ship to ship, itinerary to itinerary etc. In general, the early shows are 7 or 7:30PM and the late shows 9 or 9:30PM. Around North America, it's usually 7:30 and 9:30. If you're not too far out from your trip, the ship's Daily Schedule should show all shows and times.

I switched over to the new Princess app and under the "Journey" tab where you can see the Ship Schedule, I don't see any of the live shows listed (i.e. musical productions, featured guest entertainers). Does anyone know if this will be added to the app eventually?

1 hour ago, polyesther said:

I switched over to the new Princess app and under the "Journey" tab where you can see the Ship Schedule, I don't see any of the live shows listed (i.e. musical productions, featured guest entertainers). Does anyone know if this will be added to the app eventually?

The actual schedule for your particular sailing will eventually show up in the App, a bit at a time. I don't remember the exact timing when it starts to get loaded, probably a month or two out. Keep looking, it will definitely be there.

• Like 1