Address at Port Everglades for HAL departure

NPSfan

I've looked through all of my cruise documents and can not find the address for the pier which HAL uses. I'd like to have it for our Uber driver. The last time I left out of Port Everglades, the Uber driver thought I was leaving from Terminial 2 at FLL, not pier 2 at the Port.

The primary Terminal is 26, but they can be at a number of other Terminals depending on how many HAL ships are in port..27, 29, a couple others. From the Florida Departures board, it is said the Uber app will suggest a number of Terminals.

• Like 1

Port Everglades has basically a single US postal address: Port Everglades.,

1850 Eller Drive Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.  Holland America uses a number of terminals, including 19, 21, 25, and 26. Signage is available regarding what ship is using what port on the particular day.

Edited by FOPMan
  • Like 1

Just use pier 26 port everglades if you can't find it and when you get to the port, check the signs and have them take you to the correct pier.  Or check on the port everglades website before you order the uber and the pier will be listed.

• Like 1

Ask the security guards that you have to pass through as you enter the port. You have to show them ID and cruise documents anyway. There are also large information display boards that will provide the info…have the driver follow the signs.

If you had a driver who took you to the airport, you just got a really dense driver.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone! I did have a dense driver. We were at Embassy Suites and as soon as he made the first turn we were going the wrong way. Thankfully it was easy to redirect him.  

2 hours ago, NPSfan said:

Thank you everyone! I did have a dense driver. We were at Embassy Suites and as soon as he made the first turn we were going the wrong way. Thankfully it was easy to redirect him.  

That's brutal! You make a right on SE 17th Street and a right on Eisenhower Blvd. There are giant signs once you get into the port.

• Like 1

If the link provided by @2LoveBikes is the one I think it is, you can use the query function to choose the ship name and a start date, which will show the schedule for that ship up to a few months out. It comes in handy knowing ahead of time if you are departing and arriving at the same or different terminals.

• Thanks 1