Using Princess PVP and need to make a name change

beshears

To make the long story short, a dear friend was to cruise with me (February 25th) and my PVP had her information all put in, as being in my room with me. She has been sick for several months, and is not able to go, so I just found someone to replace her in the room with me. I "notified" (eamil and phone call message) my PVP on Friday. If you have gone through something like this before, how long should I wait before contacting my PVP again?

You need to contact your CVP (new moniker) immediately.  I’m not sure of the protocols involved making this type of change after final payment.  I think that as long as the principal occupant remains the same, it’s permissible to change the name of the second guest.  However, please get this done with your CVP to avoid disappointment.

Its easy to do, done it several times.  Your CVP can easily make the change.

Email to cvp will give a headsup. If cvp hasn't reached out to you in next couple days? 

Give a call. 

The name change is authorized by you, so you can give cvp your friends details...

address, phone, etc, to get the ball rolling.  So collect those details now.

If your friend has sailed with Princess before?  Ask friend for their Captains Circle #.

That will make it simpler for cvp.

• Like 1

Your PVP may be on vacation, given you have not received a response, yet. I would call, not enter the extension and when someone answers ask if your PVP is available. If they are out, they will tell you and offer to send you to someone who can help. 

• Like 1

Thank you ALL for your responses. I did email my friends name, address, birthday, etc. on Friday. I also called and left a message on her extension to let her know I had sent an email with the new information. I will give it till tomorrow, and if I don't hear back, then I'll just check (as was suggested) and see if she is on vacation, and if someone else is filling in for her. She has been very helpful for the 8 of us, and as this is winding down, I want to make sure everything else goes right as well.

• Like 1