Crown Princess dining

sharonk729

Hi. I am a frequent Holland cruiser trying out Princess for Hawaii in April. Just booked and having trouble with dining. I can find reservations but was hoping for a set time. I am traveling alone so would like tablemates. Where do I find this. I have the app. Thanks so much

I find it easier to use the desk-top version:

Choose your cruise - "Manage this Booking"

Scroll down a little, until you see the logos for App Store and Google Play

Under those logos, there is a very small, blue "try our web version"

Click on that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sharonk729 said:

Hi. I am a frequent Holland cruiser trying out Princess for Hawaii in April. Just booked and having trouble with dining. I can find reservations but was hoping for a set time. I am traveling alone so would like tablemates. Where do I find this. I have the app. Thanks so much

As @JF - retired RRT suggests, I find it much easier to use the web version (screenshot in above post) to do dining reservations, both MDR and SD.  If you have access to a desktop/laptop/tablet give that a shot.  You have MUCH more screen "real estate" to work with and (IMO) you can see your schedule a LOT better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharonk729 said:

I found it very easy to do in the new App.  When you click on book dining…

click on the symbol upper  right, with the ❤️ and it will bring up choices of dining rooms.  You can pick time, shared table, either each day or whole cruise.

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I found it very easy to do in the new App.  When you click on book dining…

click on the symbol upper  right, with the ❤️ and it will bring up choices of dining rooms.  You can pick time, shared table, either each day or whole cruise.

I'll have to admit that I have not seen this in the new app because I don't have any bookings right now. I need to book something!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'll have to admit that I have not seen this in the new app because I don't have any bookings right now. I need to book something!

It’s really easy.  Book dining or reserve dining>click the dining room>move down where guests are shown> pick date or all dates, etc.

Book SD same way, pick date, guests, etc.

Click on the calendar pic with a heart and see what you booked!

1 hour ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I find it easier to use the desk-top version:

Choose your cruise - "Manage this Booking"

Scroll down a little, until you see the logos for App Store and Google Play

Under those logos, there is a very small, blue "try our web version"

Click on that.

Thanks for this. I've been cruising with Princess since December (currently have three cruises booked) and I've never noticed that. 

• Like 1

Another way to obtain the preferences of the OP is to show up in the dining room at the desired time and say that they wish to share a table. Of course, these table mates would change each evening, but not necessarily.