Does anyone know how much Royal Caribbean is charging for...

• escott74 changed the title to Does anyone know how much Royal Caribbean is charging for...

I believe, WC people onboard for full sailing internet and gratuities were included in their fare. 

If they booked as mini segments there are differences in what they have to pay.

Edited by Sunshine3601

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I believe, WC people onboard for full sailing internet and gratuities were included in their fare. 

If they booked as mini segments there are differences in what they have to pay.

I was just curious to see what the pricing was like, if you got on board Dec 10 and said "Oh, we need to buy the Wi-Fi package". My partner suggested it could be over $10,000 for Wi-Fi and I thought that it was a joke, but then I thought about how I payed $450 for just a 7 day cruise last month. 😮 At that rate, a 274 day cruise puts it well over $10,000. It would be hilarious if that's what they were charging.

38 minutes ago, escott74 said:

I payed $450 for just a 7 day cruise last month. 😮 

How many devices was that for???? I just bought the 1 device package last week for my 8 night sailing in February, and it was only $144.

6 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

How many devices was that for???? I just bought the 1 device package last week for my 8 night sailing in February, and it was only $144.

Two devices, high speed. Also this was NCL. 

1 hour ago, escott74 said:

Two devices, high speed. Also this was NCL. 

There is only one package on Royal. Voom Surf and Stream. As mentioned, both full World cruisers and Quarter World cruises got added benefits. The 17 leg segment cruisers paid for extras. Voom usually runs $16.99-19.99ish per day,  pre cruise.

Edited by crzndeb

19 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

No extra charge. The fare for the world cruise includes:

• Voom internet
  • Deluxe beverage package
  • Laundry service
  • Gratuities

This is nice to hear. That $57,000 starting price for interior seemed like not a very good value, but if includes all that stuff, I guess it's not too bad.

Edited by escott74