COCO KAY WITH DIFFICULTY WALKING?

Can anyone give me some information on walking difficulty in Coco Kay; such as, how far to nearest beach?  Are the roads paved or sand?  I would love to go the the island, but if the walking is too far or too difficult, I'll stay on the ship.  TIA

There is a shuttle from the ship down the pier to a central tram place. There you board a tram which will stop along the island. I didnt see any easy walking places where I was, but maybe the pool? 

The snack shack at I think called south beach was close to the tram. I sat on a regular picnic table, not one of those loungers in the sand. 

58 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

There is a shuttle from the ship down the pier to a central tram place.

It's a small tram and lines form.  You may wish to go when the lines dwindle.

1 hour ago, yogimax said:

It's a small tram and lines form.  You may wish to go when the lines dwindle.

I was there during spring break and didnt notice lines for the tram where I boarded. Sat on a bench until it came and got on. 

I mostly minded the dirty bathrooms full of sand. No way to go in without feeling dirty when I came out. Needed more cleaning. But no problem with lines. I was on oasis. Not very experienced and went to a far away beach looking for a funnel cake really more than a beach. At most 4 or 5 people in front of me to get funnel cake and I got a fresh hot chicken sandwich. 

I guess it varys how many ships in port that day? I didnt notice lines.

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I guess it varys how many ships in port that day? I didnt notice lines.

The lines we noticed were not in port but waiting for the shuttle just outside the ship.  As the day went on, they dwindled.

The last 2 times we boarded tram near ship and that small tram skipped the larger tram area and took us around the island.

There are some paths paved but not everywhere.   

Maybe take the tram to one of the stops directly to beach, chill island is a nice area.  

Or spend the $$$ and book beach club day pass.   Easy walking with pavers or concrete for most of that area.