Transportation Vancouver BC to Seattle

vjblk

Does anyone know if HAL provides bus transportation from the Vancouver cruise terminal down to Seattle?  I'm contemplating a cruise that ends in Vancouver and looking into transport to Seattle. Don't really want to take the train. Just seeing what the options might be.  Thanks!

They certainly offer a bus to SeaTac, if that would work for you. 
There may be a bus to one (or more) downtown hotels, but I am not certain. You should ask about transportation at the Shore Excursion office, as they are the ones who sell the transportation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vjblk said:

Does anyone know if HAL provides bus transportation from the Vancouver cruise terminal down to Seattle?  I'm contemplating a cruise that ends in Vancouver and looking into transport to Seattle. Don't really want to take the train. Just seeing what the options might be.  Thanks!

Have taken HAL's transfer from Vancouver to Sea Tac. Bus ride was OK, had a slight delay at customs (multiple busses in line). Have also taken the train but luggage was a hassle. Either works and will get you close to town.

We have taken the HAL bus from Canada Place to SeaTac.  I do not recommend it for a same day flight.  We almost missed ours.   As long as you are not flying, it will work fine.  Several people on our bus were from Seattle or the surrounding area and just had friends/family picking them up or Uber/cab home.  

Shuttle, train and fly on Air Canada or Delta YVR to SEA.  If you fly on Delta or Air Canada you can take the tram two blocks from the cruise ship terminal right to the airport.  Last year we flew from SEA to YVR on Air Canada and took the tram which was fast.  We also took the shuttle from the YVR airport to Canada Place (cruise terminal in Vancouver) on a different trip.  The people at HAL are at the airport directing you where to go.  You can do this in reverse also obviously.  When you collect your luggage upon disembarkation, you walk out the door and the busses are right there. The Amtrak can you you there also, but you need to get to the Amtrak station and I suggest a cab since it's not far from Canada Place.  You can also take the tram which is close to the Amtrak station.     https://www.amtrak.com/cascades-train    https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Vancouver-Airport-YVR/Canada-Place  You will be able to purchase a shuttle from Canada Place to SEA through Holland.