Update on Entertainment in Eden on Celebrity Edge

lovedecruise

I have been trying to find some updated information on the entertainment that is being offered in Eden, (Celebrity Edge), at the moment. Particularly, what style of music is generally played there, does it go late into the night/early morning and is it every night? We are looking at a cabin that is located close to this venue, (directly above on deck 7), and wondered what impact the noise may have. Thank you. 

We just got off the Ascent on the 28th in a SV on deck 7 and never heard a sound from Eden.  In November we were on the Edge.  On both ships some nights there are performers (vocalist, duos, band) other nights small production shows that that started at 10:30 or 10:45.  Neither were the type that should be a noise issue. 

15 hours ago, jelayne said:

We just got off the Ascent on the 28th in a SV on deck 7 and never heard a sound from Eden.  In November we were on the Edge.  On both ships some nights there are performers (vocalist, duos, band) other nights small production shows that that started at 10:30 or 10:45.  Neither were the type that should be a noise issue. 

Thanks for your reply. Do you remember what time the late shows ended? 

We spent 40 nights on the Edge last fall.  We were in a Sunset SkySuite on deck 9 and had no noise issues.  However, friends were in a Sunset Veranda on deck 7 and they had noise issues from Eden.  That Sunset Veranda was the only one available for all three legs (we were on a B2B2B series).  They had sufficient noise issues that some nights glasses rattled on the desk.

18 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Would suggest you look on the Celebrity App for the current cruise.   It will list all the entertainment by day and the time of each set. 

That’s a great idea. Only problem is, the app won’t let me look at another cruise date other than my own. How do I switch to the current cruise? Thanks 

10 minutes ago, lovedecruise said:

That’s a great idea. Only problem is, the app won’t let me look at another cruise date other than my own. How do I switch to the current cruise? Thanks 

It will ---You just need the magic decoder ring -  Celebrity IT is not known for being intuitive.

Under your cruise click Select a Different Cruise

Under Upcoming Cruise Choose View All

At very bottom choose "Don't see your cruise - Let's add it

At the very bottom above the picture of a ship - 
Choose Browse our Ships

Select Ship and then select the current cruise. 

• Like 2

Thank you so much. I managed to find the current sailing and checked out the daily schedule. Four nights there is either an acoustic performer or solo guitarist. One night a silent disco and one night the house band. There are no performers  listed for four nights. Would you assume that would just be background music?

Thanks.