Which New York Pier?

tmal2

Does anyone know which Pier Norwegian uses in NY or does it change all the time? I know where the cruise terminal is but I'm curious about which pier they use specifically. Thanks

16 minutes ago, tmal2 said:

Does anyone know which Pier Norwegian uses in NY or does it change all the time? I know where the cruise terminal is but I'm curious about which pier they use specifically. Thanks

Almost always Pier 88. Manhattan Cruise Terminal. 

1 hour ago, mjkacmom said:

Usually 88, if that is being used 90 right next door.

55 minutes ago, FLAHAM said:

Does it matter?  There is no way you (or your taxi or Uber driver) can miss the ship as you approach.

The only reason I asked was because we are staying in the city the night before at a hotel on 48th and were considering walking to the pier since 48th ends right at pier 88 and we will only be 1 block up.

45 minutes ago, tmal2 said:

The only reason I asked was because we are staying in the city the night before at a hotel on 48th and were considering walking to the pier since 48th ends right at pier 88 and we will only be 1 block up.

We have done that several times.  Both the Holiday Inn Express and the Comfort Inn on 48th are just a couple of blocks from the terminal, and the walk is slightly downhill all the way.  Each is fairly inexpensive, offers a breakfast buffet, and are close to Times Square and many nice restaurants.  Easy peasy.

6 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

We have done that several times.  Both the Holiday Inn Express and the Comfort Inn on 48th are just a couple of blocks from the terminal, and the walk is slightly downhill all the way.  Each is fairly inexpensive, offers a breakfast buffet, and are close to Times Square and many nice restaurants.  Easy peasy.

Thank You. We are actually staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Glad to firm that it is close.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2024 at 4:35 PM, tmal2 said:

I'll hop on the bandwagon.  You are very close and it's a nice and easy walk.  I usually stay at Yotel on 10th Ave between 42nd and 41st and always walk to the pier unless it's raining.  Enjoy and have a blast.