Charged wrong price for item from gift shop is it too late to get it corrected

My DH bought a Tshirt the last night we were on Wonder last week and they charged him for an expensive sweatshirt instead of the Tshirt.

I didn’t check the receipt until we got home, and now I’m Wondering if there’s anyone we can call to get it corrected? 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

@smokeybandit I thought so, I definitely will….it was our last night, and just didn’t check. I will in the future.  Thanks.

Why ask here?

Call RCCL and ask.  If you get an unfavorable response, call again.  It seems to me you have a good case.  Send them a picture of the shirt and a copy of the bill.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yogimax said:

Why ask here?

Call RCCL and ask.  If you get an unfavorable response, call again.  It seems to me you have a good case.  Send them a picture of the shirt and a copy of the bill.

The reason I asked here was to see if anyone else was able to get it corrected without me wasting my time calling….I may as well call.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Let us know how you made out.  I am curious how they handle it.

I just sent them an email.  I’ll let you know here if I get any response.  They should refund me the extra $ because the item number that was rung up is correct, but the price that was programmed into the computer was wrong, and they don’t have a screen that shows the prices like most stores, so I didn’t notice…the place was packed and there was a line, so we just wanted to get out!…..lesson learned….dont trust computers 😁

• Like 1

UPDATE… 

I sent a picture of the Tshirt and the receipt showing that the item number was the same on both the shirt and receipt, but the price charged was not the same as on the price tag that was on the shirt. They’re refunding me the difference. 

So although I didn’t notice while still on the ship, they are making it right. 

• Like 14