San Pedro Crowne Plaza Shuttle

Can we still use this shuttle service to the terminal if we are not staying at the hotel?

We are thinking of staying elsewhere and returning our rental car to the Enterprise that's connected to the Crown Plaza and then using their shuttle to get to the Princess cruise terminal.

You could drop off your luggage at the pier, return the car and walk back to the pier...it's only about 3-4 blocks...

Or, you could call an Uber...The CP charges $5.95 pp...An Uber to take you that less than 3/4 mile won't cost that much.

Or ask Enterprise if they'll drop you back at the pier. They may do it as an accommodation.

Edited by Bruin Steve

On 2/11/2024 at 1:14 AM, Mrgoodbar said:

Does the shuttle sell out?

When we were there in January, the shuttle ran every half hour starting at 9:00 am or 9:30.  You have to sign up at the front desk in advance.  We used the 9:30 shuttle and it was full.  

On 2/8/2024 at 12:04 PM, MochiiOwl said:

Can we still use this shuttle service to the terminal if we are not staying at the hotel?

We are thinking of staying elsewhere and returning our rental car to the Enterprise that's connected to the Crown Plaza and then using their shuttle to get to the Princess cruise terminal.

I’d recommend following CruiseBruce’s suggestion to call them & Bruin Steve’s to drop off bags at the port for the easy walk to the ship after dropping off the car at Enterprise who might transport you the short distance to the ship…maybe in the car you’re dropping off but call to confirm the procedure.

I am unaware if they will transport non guests but during my previous experiences with the shuttle provided as part of their cruise package there were long lines. After the cruise there was a long wait time so I walked the 0.8 mile to the CP to get our car & returned to pickup my wife & our luggage.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2024 at 3:04 PM, MochiiOwl said:

Please let me know how your rental with Enterprise goes.  We did something similar in 2017 and returning the car was a long and hard process.  They didn't have anywhere to line the cars up to return, so the employees would go and put one car away before processing the next.

What we did was hubby dropped me at the ship with all of the luggage and then he walked from Enterprise to the ship.  It is too long of a walk for me, but not for him. 

On 2/12/2024 at 10:16 AM, Halley's Comet said:

When we were there in January, the shuttle ran every half hour starting at 9:00 am or 9:30.  You have to sign up at the front desk in advance.  We used the 9:30 shuttle and it was full.  

Do they charge for the shuttle if you are staying there, or is it included in the price?

6 hours ago, alwalaska said:

Do they charge for the shuttle if you are staying there, or is it included in the price?

The roundtrip shuttle is included with their park & stay cruise package.

We took the first shuttle to the ship & after the cruise I walked the short distance to the CP & returned in our car to pickup my wife & our luggage. For us that was better than waiting for the shuttle to load bags & go to the hotel.

• Thanks 1