Entertainment costs on RC

Hi everyone! I'm new to Royal Caribbean cruising. I have seen that the entertainment section gets updated closer to sail date. For budgeting purposes I was just wondering if there are any entertainment options that cost extra, or if it is just signing up for reservations. Thanks!

Shows are free. There are a few things. That arm thing that goes in the air, sometimes free on port days but a cost. Coco cay free stuff but there are extras you can add on. That escape room. Not many non free stuff per ship.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kay.28 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new to Royal Caribbean cruising. I have seen that the entertainment section gets updated closer to sail date. 

As others have said shows and movies in the entertainment section are free.  A lot depends in the class of ship you are in. Smaller ships you don't need to book entertainment so shows don't show in the planner to book.  The shows on the bigger class ships are spectacular and should be available to book 1-2 months out.

Anthem class use to be free for ripcord and North Star but now has a fee for the extended versions. These though show up under 'on board' activities