Chardonnay?

tracyblyth

15 hours ago, tracyblyth said:

Hi

Can anyone tell me which wines are included in the Classic Drinks Package. I drink chardonnay and wonder if its included or do I need to upgrade?

Thanks

You should be able to download the drinks package menu from the P&O website.  You can then calculate how much you would  expect to spend on drinks during your cruise and compare that with the cost of. the drinks package.

• Like 1

Ah my daughter, Chardonnay. She is not for sale - although there are times when we would happily sell off her stroppy sister Lambrini.

I think it was on the drinks package the other month: we don’t buy the package as it is never even close to being worth it for us - and we do drink a fair bit of alcohol! But a friend on our cruise was on the drinks package and I am pretty sure she was mostly on Chardonnay. But if it is no longer on the package, it is arguably worth buying it as you go.

• Like 2

Just had a look at a cruise to Norway for 12 nights.  Package would be £868.  We only spent £560 on our 19 night cruise, drink before dinner, bottle of wine and the odd coffee each day.

• Like 3

There is Chardonnay and Chardonnay. Or more precisely it ranges from the big and relatively inexpensive wines of Australia to the much more refined - and expensive -  white wines of Burgundy. The former may well be included in a standard drinks package but the latter will probably not; they would fall foul of the maximum price limitation. Best to find out more precisely what the package includes - and what it does not -  and whether it includes wine you would choose to drink before commiting yourself.

Edited by Denarius
  • Like 1