Has anyone had 3 people in a Havana Cabana balcony on Celebration?

Before anyone says not to get one, we LOVE the Cabana rooms on Celebration.  We stayed in one in December.  We will have 3 people in our room this next time and I noticed they only have a few rooms that accommodate this.  Has anyone done this on the Celebration?

Yes, we had 3 people in a Havana Cabana and 2 more family members in an inside cabin across the hall.  It was perfect - more than enough room for all 5 of us to hang on the patio (and deck chairs just in front of our patio).  It was so calm, quiet, and relaxing - we rarely saw anyone else (on a sold out spring break cruise).

If they weren't so much more expensive than a regular balcony, I'd book a Havana Cabana every time!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

Yes, we had 3 people in a Havana Cabana and 2 more family members in an inside cabin across the hall.  It was perfect - more than enough room for all 5 of us to hang on the patio (and deck chairs just in front of our patio).  It was so calm, quiet, and relaxing - we rarely saw anyone else (on a sold out spring break cruise).

If they weren't so much more expensive than a regular balcony, I'd book a Havana Cabana every time!

Yay!!  I have a Havana Cabana booked Jan 2025 on Horizon and your comments are making me happy I did!  Looking forward to R&R on this cruise!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

I was wondering if the extra bed was a pullman or couch.  I read that one room was a pullman an the other was a couch so hopefully we got the pullman.  It is literally the quietest rooms we have ever had on 21 cruises!  Love it but it's so $$$$$$.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, sturderick said:

I was wondering if the extra bed was a pullman or couch.

In our case, our daughter slept on the couch.  If I remember correctly, the couch was by the balcony door and there was no pullman option.

22 minutes ago, csm5986142 said:

In our case, our daughter slept on the couch.  If I remember correctly, the couch was by the balcony door and there was no pullman option.

I was looking on the site and there seem to be different set ups for different rooms.  These are the two rooms available and I chose 8276.  Would love to talk to someone that has stayed in that particular cabin.  There are very few cabins in the Havana area that sleep more than two.  Most likely because children aren't allowed.

8276       Havana Cabana (HE)            205/82 = 287  square feet                  (my cabin)
Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-one upper

8260       Havana Cabana (HE)            205/82 = 287  square feet                  (other available cabin)
Beds: two twin beds (convert to king)-single sofa bed

14 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

Same!  be$t and quiete$t room we've ever had!!  Got a good deal on the first one but this one is a LOT higher.

21 minutes ago, sturderick said:

I was looking on the site and there seem to be different set ups for different rooms.  These are the two rooms available and I chose 8276. 

I just found I'd saved a PDF of our old boarding pass - we were in 8260.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yay!!  I have a Havana Cabana booked Jan 2025 on Horizon and your comments are making me happy I did!  Looking forward to R&R on this cruise!

You are going to love it. The Havana area is awesome on the Vista class ships.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturderick said:

Same!  be$t and quiete$t room we've ever had!!  Got a good deal on the first one but this one is a LOT higher.

Yeah we have had 2 Havana rooms that were cheap. Now that the prices have crept up we booked an inside Havana room on Mardi Gras.

2 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

I just found I'd saved a PDF of our old boarding pass - we were in 8260.  

Thank you.  We had two choices so I appreciate you letting me know which one yours was!