Princess Plus/Premier - Speciality Dining, Prizes & Photos no longer listed

Sheffben79

Screenshot2024-02-14183648.jpg.6af72f485c7b033c5258393822bcc405.jpgHi 

We are looking at booking for Alaska 2025.

We usually book premier as we like the speciality dining, the photos, and the $20 drink limit.  Looking at the list of benefits when I go through the booking process it looks as though a few things are no longer included.

It no longer lists speciality dining, Princess Prizes, or Photos as a benefit for the premier package.  Did they change things again recently?

The benefits still show when you read the info on the main website, just not when making this particular booking (Discovery Princess 24 Aug 2025)

Did I miss something?

11 minutes ago, Sheffben79 said:

Screenshot2024-02-14183648.jpg.6af72f485c7b033c5258393822bcc405.jpgHi 

We are looking at booking for Alaska 2025.

We usually book premier as we like the speciality dining, the photos, and the $20 drink limit.  Looking at the list of benefits when I go through the booking process it looks as though a few things are no longer included.

It no longer lists speciality dining, Princess Prizes, or Photos as a benefit for the premier package.  Did they change things again recently?

The benefits still show when you read the info on the main website, just not when making this particular booking (Discovery Princess 24 Aug 2025)

Did I miss something?

That is interesting. I just booked on Monday for November and the Premier package in the US still have specialty dining and photos. 

image.thumb.png.16f7c8c72df836c6e659d694aaaab9cd.png

1 hour ago, Scirocco Breeze said:

Is it because of the promotion, pay the same for Premier as Plus, thus some of the benefits have been removed? Very dishonest if so....

Is this a UK only promotion? I notice the image shows a reduced deposit. I haven't seen anything about "pay the same for Premier as Plus". (Yes, I see it in the image above but haven't seen it elsewhere.)

Edit: Just checked this cruise and the US site has the "normal" perks, no reduced deposit, and no mention of Premier for the price of Plus.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Is this a UK only promotion? I notice the image shows a reduced deposit. I haven't seen anything about "pay the same for Premier as Plus". (Yes, I see it in the image above but haven't seen it elsewhere.)

Edit: Just checked this cruise and the US site has the "normal" perks, no reduced deposit, and no mention of Premier for the price of Plus.

Yes its a UK one, think it went live this week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sheffben79 said:

Yes its a UK one, think it went live this week.

Even if the other items aren't included I would still be extremely pleased to have the upgraded beverage portion of Premier for the same price as Plus.

• Like 2

This UK promo has occurred last year sometime as well.  IDK why they would even offer the Plus as an option when the Premier is priced the same.  If one was going to book a package, why on Earth would anyone select Plus in this situation?  

We did not book for 2025, but one reason we order the Premier package, as you had mentioned was because of the pictures. I don't know how you do your booking, but I decided to get a Princess Vacation Planner (PVP), and anything I had a question on, she was able to answer up front. So if you have not booked as yet, it wouldn't hurt for you to get one like us, and ASK a few questions before you book. We have had different questions during our process, and our PVP has been able to take care of anything that might need to be done, if someone was not right.

I've just been on chat trying to confirm what's going on.

They have confirmed that this looks like a glitch, the offer in the UK hasn't changed.

Should still get speciality dining, photos etc with the UK Offer.

Screenshot2024-02-15111655.png.74454782793d2284eed76c76ff1d35aa.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1