Edge Sky Suite Premium Beverage Package

Aburkhard7

We are sailing on the Edge in August and I’ve read conflicting posts regarding the premium beverage package.  Is it included across the ship or only in the Retreat Lounge? 

Thank you!

Edited by Aburkhard7

• Aburkhard7 changed the title to Edge Sky Suite Premium Beverage Package
2 hours ago, Aburkhard7 said:

We are sailing on the Edge in August and I’ve read conflicting posts regarding the premium beverage package.  Is it included across the ship or only in the Retreat Lounge? 

Thank you!

Your beverage package is not used in the Retreat Lounge, all drinks there are complimentary to all suite guests. You use it at all bars and restaurants on the ship. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

Your beverage package is not used in the Retreat Lounge, all drinks there are complimentary to all suite guests. You use it at all bars and restaurants on the ship. 

DW and I were on the Beyond in an upper class suite end of Jan and while in the retreat lounge I ordered a shot of Macallan scotch and was told it would be 2 bucks plus 20% gratuity. They did offer me scotch from other distilleries that were included in the premium beverage package

The Retreat Lounge does have “Elevated” drinks.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 9:04 PM, CruisersTimesThree said:

Not all drinks are complimentary in the Retreat… lots of recent posts about upcharges there….

13 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Not all drinks are complimentary in the Retreat… lots of recent posts about upcharges there….

I can confirm that as on the Beyond end of Jan 24 the drinks that I enjoy were an upcharge in the retreat.

7 hours ago, oceanbear said:

I noticed all the whiskies from Macallan and Glenfiddich as well some higher end Bourbons are no longer on the Premium Beverage Package! 😞 The cuts continue!!!

We were on the Edge in a SS last month in Australia and Glenfiddich was available in the Retreat Lounge with no upcharge. For other whiskeys like Macallan, not in the PDP, I was told they not available in the Lounge when I asked for them. Most afternoons I had the Glenfiddich instead of Macallan as my before diner drink. I think the lounge managers decided to just say that something was not available rather than charge an upcharge.

• Like 1