Need Help Princess Technical Support

justhavingfun

Hello, I know that someone on Cruise Critic can help me. Princess has my last name spelled incorrectly. I have called and texted12 times over the last 3 months. They tell me they have changed it and for me to log in when I log in it ask me to verify all the info such as name, address phone and zip code, I can input everything, but my name is grayed out can't change , then they tell me to wait 24 hours for the change. Of course, after 24 hours name is stilled spelled wrong, does anyone have Princess Technical Dept phone number or any idea how I may fix this.        Thank everyone so much.

I would start with a email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com.  I have never had luck with calling.  One of the call centers is in the Philippines and the representatives are clueless about a lot of issues.  Give them about a week to get back to you.  They have always called me back.  If you do call, call the reservation line.  It seems to me that the most knowledgeable and experienced ones handle those calls.  But try email first. 

You don’t say who booked this.  If you booked with a CVP or TA, you should call them to change it.  If you booked directly, then Princess has to change it.  You cannot change it yourself online.

It must match your passport, just as your flights must match your government issued ID.

I would try calling again and pick the option Ocean Ready and insist speaking to a supervisor.  You may get a competent agent. 
Or, you could try email for customer relations. Explain to them everything you’ve done so far.

Call when they first open on a weekday, 0600 Pacific time. Not on the weekend.

Let us know. 

The IT email if you want to try it:

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

You don’t say who booked this.  If you booked with a CVP or TA, you should call them to change it.  If you booked directly, then Princess has to change it.  You cannot change it yourself online.

It must match your passport, just as your flights must match your government issued ID.

I would try calling again and pick the option Ocean Ready and insist speaking to a supervisor.  You may get a competent agent. 
Or, you could try email for customer relations. Explain to them everything you’ve done so far.

Call when they first open on a weekday, 0600 Pacific time. Not on the weekend.

Let us know. 

The IT email if you want to try it:

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

The passenger name when logged in on the Princess website does not always exactly match the name on the passport.  My husband's website name is first and last name.  His passport includes his middle name.  However when we book EzAir his passport name is always reflected on the reservation information.

This doesn't resolve the OP's issue but I figured I'd point this out. 😉

Had a similar issue with my DOB. After calling several times that I explained that the data has two be in two different databases. They later found the incorrect entry in the second table and fixed it. The email address given above should resolve the issue.