Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

Damn. They just announced Marc is repeating the show he did last night. I’ve been here 20 mins. Ugh. Does that dude only have one show out of decades of comedy? I know Thea said in her PG show that hers would be different than last night.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Damn. They just announced Marc is repeating the show he did last night. I’ve been here 20 mins. Ugh. Does that dude only have one show out of decades of comedy? I know Thea said in her PG show that hers would be different than last night.

Hate the repeats.  I guess it does allow more people to see when venues are busy/full.  But sucks when you’d like to see more. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blarko said:

When my daughter was in college her sorority was Delta Gamma and that was their theme song “Sweet Home Delta Gamma”

My sorority was DG. They told me it meant “damn good”. I didn’t know that was the theme song 🤣

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

Hate the repeats.  I guess it does allow more people to see when venues are busy/full.  But sucks when you’d like to see more. 

But this ain’t jubilee. Nobody was here last night. He did change up the second half thought.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

guy is playing sweet home Alabama. I tell leyla I’m surprised it took almost two days for me to hear it. She says she hears it every day. I know when the Alabama people are in New Orleans they’re extra obnoxious. I heard it three times in one day on glory.

Naw!  Nothing extra about it. That is just they way they are ever since Nick Sabin moved there...

• Like 1

Just now, icft said:

Naw!  Nothing extra about it. That is just they way they are ever since Nick Sabin moved there...

Oh I worked with an Alabama fan back when Saban was at LSU. He was obnoxious back then. I can’t imagine what he’s like now.

• Like 1