Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ribs are definitely different. Less edible meat than usual. They used to come with cream corn and beans. I never at the beans but loved the cream corn. I’m not a coleslaw guy but I have occasionally had some cole slaws that temporarily changed my mind. This is not one of them.

For some reason ribs have consistently been pretty bad on all the cruise lines I have sailed. MSC was the worse, I swear they poured a can of tomato sauce on them and called it bbq sauce lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

For some reason ribs have consistently been pretty bad on all the cruise lines I have sailed. MSC was the worse, I swear they poured a can of tomato sauce on them and called it bbq sauce lol.

I used to like the carnival ones. And I liked the princess ones. But these there was just too much fat and ligaments or whatever it is. Very little meat.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, atticusthegreat said:

so Greg, what has been your favorite moment on this cruise, so far? 🙂

I guess it’s the shark excursion since we missed Bimini and it’s been too cold to do anything in the water.

• Like 6

It’s four months on the right. And from my row, two pedestals down…on the left 61 years..and in the middle the woman who won best mating call which was “your dinner is ready, I’ll be in bed waiting.”

IMG_3737.thumb.jpeg.76f2e7c314627ceba03629eba553825c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

All of the guys had the same answer on what they would make bigger on their significant other. I thought they were going to have a total match but on smaller the first two said attitude and the last one said legs.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, atticusthegreat said:

so Greg, what has been your favorite moment on this cruise, so far? 🙂

I think it was when he posted pictures of his arm action to promote his upcoming Only Fans page...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 18

1 minute ago, Roscoe13 said:

I think it was when he posted pictures of his arm action to promote his upcoming Only Fans page...

And I thought when he barely made the bus back to the ship, but the arm action is pretty high up there…

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

One of the old shows I like is “According to Jim.” There’s an episode..two parter I think where they film a commercial on a Disney cruise and in Key West. It’s pretty good. I think it’s this ship.

Just watched those a couple days ago. Good timing.

• Like 2