Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

26 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t know if they’re still doing it not but on Venezia they would change seafood shack into a Chinese place at lunch. There it was served and it always had long lines. Maybe carnival will figure it out eventually.

Hope springs eternal. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Nah they were wearing Mahommes jerseys on the first couple days of the cruise being obnoxious 

You’re just jealous because you didn’t have an excuse to wear one of your 27 Saints jerseys on the cruise. 

4 minutes ago, jerryg95 said:

You’re just jealous because you didn’t have an excuse to wear one of your 27 Saints jerseys on the cruise. 

I don’t have that many. Actually I don’t have any of active players. And I only wear a jersey to a game.

• Like 4

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Can you get a mimosa or Bloody Mary at breakfast in the MDR on debarkation? Or just Java Blue coffee?

I am not sure. I have gotten spiked coffee but I have not asked in the MDR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t have that many. Actually I don’t have any of active players. And I only wear a jersey to a game.

In case you get called into action if all the linebackers get hurt? 🙂 safe travels home

• Haha 1

These people have been standing in the aisle having a convo for at least 20 minutes. I could tell my dining team wasn’t happy. And if my dining team isn’t happy. I’m not happy. Fortunately they left before I had to throw them out. 

IMG_4518.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 18

This guy was one of the main characters in last nights adult game show. I saw him in the dining room. He complimented my trivium shirt. I told him “I didn’t see you do anything last night.” He said “no you didn’t. Nothing.” I don’t think he cares he just did the back to school do me move I posted earlier in the cruise out on the dance floor.

IMG_4535.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 7