Princess website?

shanna135

1 hour ago, shanna135 said:

It keeps crashing on me?  Are others having this problem?

At what point?  What are you doing when it crashes?  And...what exactly do you mean by "crash"?  (People have different concepts as to what that term means...especially given that there is no *real* technical definition for it.  It's a bit of a "catch-all" term.)

31 minutes ago, shanna135 said:

I t just stops working while even looking at shore excursions.

If you mean it "just freezes" then that's not what most people are having problems with. Try on a different device and/or browser. This sounds a bit more like something on your end...

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

I always have an issue with the website.  I get booked out at any time while using it, various tabs are not available so I have to go back in at a later date, can't log in easily, etc.  If you get a can't log in message, just keep hitting enter and finally it will let you in.   Not sure how to handle the other issues.  I want to be able to print a travel summary when I need it; not when the website is working enough to allow it.  I want to look at excursions now; not someday when they decide to work. This has been going on for years.  I have addressed these issues with Princess with no answer.

On 2/16/2024 at 11:54 AM, shanna135 said:

It keeps crashing on me?  Are others having this problem?

I got an email this morning from Princess stating that I could now book excursions for my cruise in November;  my nephew had also been having problems with the website.

I gave up on the Princess website - using Android - some time ago.  I book with my TA then call Princess customer service and have them enter data as necessary.  Use my passport photo from previous cruises.

Also pick up our Medallions at the pier - the 30 seconds at check-in less stress than them arriving in time as we always fly out a few days ahead of our cruises.

10 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

I gave up on the Princess website - using Android - some time ago.  I book with my TA then call Princess customer service and have them enter data as necessary.  Use my passport photo from previous cruises.

Also pick up our Medallions at the pier - the 30 seconds at check-in less stress than them arriving in time as we always fly out a few days ahead of our cruises.

?? If you book with a TA, why do you contact princess customer service to do the TA's work?  I'm missing something.  

OK...I'm going to give this another shot. 

What type of device is your laptop?  Windows? Mac?

What version operating system are you using?

We still don't know what browser you are using...

Do you know how to clear the browser cache and cookies?

How to clear browser cache on all common browsers:

https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719

57 minutes ago, shanna135 said:

That worked.  Thanks for not giving up on me.  I know where to call if I need some IT help.

Great!

And...just a suggestion; when responding to someone in particular try and get used to "quoting" that person's post so that he/she will get a notification that you have replied. Otherwise, (unless that person is "following" the thread) they will have no idea that you have replied to them. 

• Like 1