Adventure of the Seas-Dining request

Does anyone know how I can contact the dining department for a particular ship, since I want to request a table for 2 on my on the main level of the dining room on the Adventure of the Seas. I know I had a contact in RCCL dining department, but have misplaced it.

45 minutes ago, jamon said:

Does anyone know how I can contact the dining department for a particular ship, since I want to request a table for 2 on my on the main level of the dining room on the Adventure of the Seas. I know I had a contact in RCCL dining department, but have misplaced it.

Deck 3 is a combination of early traditional seating and My Time Dining. Decks 4 and 5 (both are "balcony" levels that look down onto deck 3, so in my mind, deck 3 would be the main floor) are  early/late traditional seating. If you booked directly through RCL, you can call them and make your request, or if you booked through a TA, they will have to make the call.

Yes the main floor level 3 is what I meant that has traditional dining and early seating, I believe at 5pm. What I was talking about I had a phone number for someone in dining that I could talk to and they would send my request to the ship about seating and middle of main level 3 dining room. Theey would get back to me with a table number....Any thoughts>>>>>

Try rcldining@rccl.com. We have used this many times and requests have always been fulfilled.  Give them your name, cabin number, ship and sailing date. Let them know what area you would like and table size. Email at two weeks before sail date.  We have requested a table for two on the balcony railing late dining several times and have always been given that request.

26 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Try rcldining@rccl.com. We have used this many times and requests have always been fulfilled.  Give them your name, cabin number, ship and sailing date. Let them know what area you would like and table size. Email at two weeks before sail date.  We have requested a table for two on the balcony railing late dining several times and have always been given that request.

We have emailed them, and they've never actually emailed back -- but we have about a 50-50 success rate.  When we haven't been given what we wanted, we've gone to the Head Waiter on Day 1 and have made a request, and they've always switched us.  

Yes to including those important details in your email subject line.  

Thanks for the info..Just sent email to them with all the required info, so hope I hear from them or at least when we get on March 1st table has been assigned, Thanks