Captains club points on a B2B

Pvscott

I could swear I saw a thread on this topic but can’t seem to find it.  Does Celebrity award you the captains club points earned from a first leg of a B2B for the second leg?  

Thank you in advance🙂 

The points are added to your account about 10-14 days after each sailing.

Will the points for the 1st leg move you to a higher level in the Captains Club?  If so talk with the Captains Club Host/Hostess near the end of the first leg.  They can verify that you will have the points for the higher level and for the 2nd cruise will override the system so that your new status will be reflected on your sea pass and you will be entitled to the benefits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have done this twice . We made the CC host aware during the first cruise as suggested and it went well except the info for the new level events was not in our cabin so we asked our room steward for it 

27 minutes ago, Veinless said:

On Silhouette right now and official policy is that you do not get the benefit of the next Captain’s Club level on the 2nd leg. Need to wait 14 days. Disappointed. 

As was stated: Let the Captain's Club know before hand and they can do the calculations and authorize that the benefits will be activated. I was doing several B2Bs who I changed status. Can't hurt to ask.

1 minute ago, Orator said:

As was stated: Let the Captain's Club know before hand and they can do the calculations and authorize that the benefits will be activated. I was doing several B2Bs who I changed status. Can't hurt to ask.

Did ask. The Captain’s Club Concierge stated that the official policy is to wait 14-21 days.

40 minutes ago, Veinless said:

On Silhouette right now and official policy is that you do not get the benefit of the next Captain’s Club level on the 2nd leg. Need to wait 14 days. Disappointed. 

Wow. I moved up on the Solstice a few months ago . It was very nice to be Elite plus and they  treated me at Cafe al Bacio  in the early morning before the new cruise embarked

8 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

Wow. I moved up on the Solstice a few months ago . It was very nice to be Elite plus and they  treated me at Cafe al Bacio  in the early morning before the new cruise embarked

Of course they did! Congratulations on going to the next level. They might need to speak to the head of Guest Relations to get it done. 

Note this process only works if you will get the next level based on the regular points. I hit a new level on the first leg of a B2B last year, but through a double point promo, and the onboard agent could not verify the promo (the land-based agents denied the bonus offer even existed). However, all I cared about was the extra laundry, so I convinced her to at least give me that before the double points posted to my account a few days later.

57 minutes ago, Veinless said:

On Silhouette right now and official policy is that you do not get the benefit of the next Captain’s Club level on the 2nd leg.

Yes, that's the official policy, though I have never heard of the onboard concerge denying it. That concierge should be retrained on customer service.

• Like 1