OBC and purchaes

Is there an easy way (short of trying to find the correct invoice in my email in box) to see how much I paid for say a dining reservation or upgrades (out of OBC?). I want to cancel and rebook if it’s less expensive but I have no idea what I spent.

1 minute ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Is there an easy way (short of trying to find the correct invoice in my email in box) to see how much I paid for say a dining reservation or upgrades (out of OBC?). I want to cancel and rebook if it’s less expensive but I have no idea what I spent.

Whenever I've booked anything in the cruise planner, regardless of using OBC or my own method of payment, I've received an emailed invoice that indicated the price.  Maybe go back in your e-mail?  With so many SPAM emails from Celebrity, it can be easily missed.

11 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

It should also show in your CP, which I find much easier to review on iPad or laptop.

3 minutes ago, Liao said:

It should also show in your CP, which I find much easier to review on iPad or laptop.

Where in the cruise planner?  I poured over it (desktop version as the app seems to have “less” functionality but couldn’t find it.

12 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Whenever I've booked anything in the cruise planner, regardless of using OBC or my own method of payment, I've received an emailed invoice that indicated the price.  Maybe go back in your e-mail?  With so many SPAM emails from Celebrity, it can be easily missed.

Yes, that is my problem and I don’t have a narrowed down sense of when I made that change.  Lol

• Like 1

I would go to my credit card and go to statements.  Should be pretty fast to look for charges to Celebrity.  That will give you dates and amounts.  Should be able to match those unless you have many purchases.

Just now, Arizona Wildcat said:

I would go to my credit card and go to statements.  Should be pretty fast to look for charges to Celebrity.  That will give you dates and amounts.  Should be able to match those unless you have many purchases.

Yes except I used OVC.  I found an email receipt that I “think” might be it.  lol.  If so the price doesn’t match any standard pricing for dining but I might cancel get the OBC back and rebook.  Fun little game…will it be worth it….yes or no…lol…

31 minutes ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

Where in the cruise planner?  I poured over it (desktop version as the app seems to have “less” functionality but couldn’t find it.

My current planner is empty as I've not purchased anything yet, it's a ways off.  Last cruise was in Dec and I think if you click on the calendar in the upper right, (next to the shopping cart symbol), anything you purchased s/b in your calendar and if you click on that it should show details, I hope that's correct!?

1 hour ago, cruisetonowhere10 said:

If I am understanding you correctly, yes.  Log into the website, click on the cruise/Plan My Cruise, click on your initials (on the website it's in the top right corner), and then click on Order History.

Exactly that!  You want your order history - it shows everything: Current Bookings, Cancelled Bookings, even drink and wifi packages purchased through AI.  It doesn't say HOW you paid it, but if you find the transaction, you'll at least know the amount.

8 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

If I am understanding you correctly, yes.  Log into the website, click on the cruise/Plan My Cruise, click on your initials (on the website it's in the top right corner), and then click on Order History.

This, exactly^^